Morning Hypertension Assessed by Home Monitoring Is a Strong Predictor of Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Patients With Untreated Hypertension
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 776–783, October 2010
How to Cite
Matsui, Y., Eguchi, K., Shibasaki, S., Ishikawa, J., Shimada, K. and Kario, K. (2010), Morning Hypertension Assessed by Home Monitoring Is a Strong Predictor of Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Patients With Untreated Hypertension. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 12: 776–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2010.00350.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript received March 2, 2010; revised April 27, 2010; accepted April 29, 2010
- 3Relationship between morning hypertension identified by home blood pressure monitoring and brain natriuretic peptide and estimated glomerular filtration rate: the Japan Morning Surge 1 (JMS-1) Study. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2008;10:34–42., , , et al.
- 8Call to action on use and reimbursement for home blood pressure monitoring: executive summary: a joint scientific statement from the American Heart Association, American Society Of Hypertension, and Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association. Hypertension. 2008;52:1–9., , , et al.
- 11Evaluation of the efficacy of the Omron HEM-737 IntelliSense device for use on adults according to the recommendations of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. Blood Press Monit. 1998;3:261–265., , , et al.
- 122007 Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: the task force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). J Hypertens. 2007;25:1105–1187., , , et al.