LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Revisiting Evidence of Blood Pressure-Dependent and Independent Effects of Amlodipine on the Risk of Stroke
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 781–782, October 2011
How to Cite
Takagi, H. and Umemoto, T. (2011), Revisiting Evidence of Blood Pressure-Dependent and Independent Effects of Amlodipine on the Risk of Stroke. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 13: 781–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2011.00485.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- 3ALLHAT Officers and Coordinators for the ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group. The Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial. Major outcomes in high-risk hypertensive patients randomized to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or calcium channel blocker vs diuretic: The Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). JAMA. 2002;288:2981–2997 Erratum in: JAMA. 2004;291:2196. JAMA 2003;289:178.
- 4Prevention of cardiovascular events with an antihypertensive regimen of amlodipine adding perindopril as required versus atenolol adding bendroflumethiazide as required, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-BP Lowering Arm (ASCOT-BPLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2005;366:895–906., , , et al.
- 10Chapter 9: Analysing data and undertaking meta-analyses. In: Higgins JP, Green S, eds. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.0.1 (updated September 2008). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2008. http://www.cochrane-handbook.org. Accessed March 1, 2011., , , eds.