Keeping Your Arteries Young: Vascular Health
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 706–707, October 2011
How to Cite
Nandish, S., Oliveros, R. and Chilton, R. (2011), Keeping Your Arteries Young: Vascular Health. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 13: 706–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2011.00504.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received: May 12, 2011; Accepted: May 13, 2011
- 1Principles and Definitions of Arterial Stiffness, Wave Reflections and Pulse Pressure Amplifications. In: Safar ME, O’Rourke MF, eds. Arterial Stiffness in Hypertension (Handbook of Hypertension). New York, NY: Elsevier; 2006:23:3–19..
- 4Sir Willliam Osler “The Great Physician,” was also a man of letters. The Life of Sir William Osler (2 Vols.) by Harvey Cushing.
- 6McDonald’s Blood Flow in Arteries, 5th ed. London, UK: Arnold; 2005., .
- 8The CAFE Investigators, for the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial (ASCOT) Investigators, CAFE Steering Committee and Writing Committee; , , , , , , , , . Differential impact of blood pressure–lowering drugs on central aortic pressure and clinical outcomes: principal results of the Conduit Artery Function Evaluation (CAFE) Study. Circulation. 2006;113:1213–1225.
- 9Association of serum lipids with arterial stiffness in a population-based study in Beijing. Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Feb 14. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2011.02481.x. [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.