ASH SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER REVIEW PAPER
Calcium Channel Blockers
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 687–689, September 2011
How to Cite
Elliott, W. J. and Ram, C. V. S. (2011), Calcium Channel Blockers. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 13: 687–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2011.00513.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- 4For the National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions. Hypertension: management of hypertension in adults in primary care (partial update of NICE Clinical Guideline 18). National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. http://www.nice.org.uk/page.aspx?o=278167 . Accessed June 25, 2006., , , et al;
- 7Antihypertensive treatment and development of heart failure in hypertension: a Bayesian network meta-analysis of studies in patients with hypertension and high cardiovascular risk. Arch Intern Med. 2010;170: 427. epub Nov 8, 2010; doi: 10.1001/archinternmmed.2010., , , et al.
- 11A calcium antagonist vs. a non-calcium antagonist hypertension treatment strategy for patients with coronary artery disease: The International Verapamil-Trandolapril Study (INVEST): a randomized controlled trial. The INVEST Investigators. JAMA. 2003;290:2805–2816., , , et al.
- 13Morbidity and mortality in patients randomised to double-blind treatment with a long-acting calcium-channel blocker or diuretic in the International Nifedipine GITS study: Intervention as a Goal in Hypertension Treatment (INSIGHT). Lancet. 2000;356:366–372., , , et al.
- 16Prevention of cardiovascular events with an antihypertensive regimen of amlodipine adding perindopril as required versus atenolol adding bendroflumethiazide as required, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Blood Pressure Lowering Arm (ASCOT-BPLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2005;366:895–906., , , et al.