The authors are saddened to report the passing in March 2011 of Thomas Littlejohn, III, MD, esteemed physician, investigator, colleague, and coauthor of posters and publications from the TRINITY study. His contributions to this manuscript were invaluable.
24-Hour Efficacy and Safety of Triple-Combination Therapy With Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide: The TRINITY Ambulatory Blood Pressure Substudy
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 873–880, December 2011
How to Cite
Izzo Jr, J. L., Chrysant, S. G., Kereiakes, D. J., Littlejohn III, T., Oparil, S., Melino, M., Lee, J., Fernandez, V. and Heyrman, R. (2011), 24-Hour Efficacy and Safety of Triple-Combination Therapy With Olmesartan, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide: The TRINITY Ambulatory Blood Pressure Substudy. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 13: 873–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2011.00544.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript received May 25, 2011; Revised: August 5, 2011; Accepted: August 11, 2011
- 4Prevention of cardiovascular events with an antihypertensive regimen of amlodipine adding perindopril as required versus atenolol adding bendroflumethiazide as required, in the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial-Blood Pressure Lowering Arm (ASCOT-BPLA): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2005;366:895–906., , , et al.
- 10Recommendations for blood pressure measurement in humans and experimental animals: part 1: blood pressure measurement in humans: a statement for professionals from the Subcommittee of Professional and Public Education of the American Heart Association Council on High Blood Pressure Research. Hypertension. 2005;45:142–161., , , et al.
- 20Ambulatory blood pressure is superior to clinic blood pressure in predicting treatment-induced regression of left ventricular hypertrophy. SAMPLE Study Group. Study on Ambulatory Monitoring of Blood Pressure and Lisinopril Evaluation. Circulation. 1997;95:1464–1470., , , et al.