Prognostic Impact of Baseline Low Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease of Daily Clinical Practice
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 537–546, August 2012
How to Cite
Ortiz, M. R., Romo, E., Mesa, D., Delgado, M., Ogayar, C., Anguita, M., Castillo, J. C., Arizón, J. M. and de Lezo, J. S. (2012), Prognostic Impact of Baseline Low Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease of Daily Clinical Practice. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 14: 537–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2012.00638.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript received: October 29, 2011; Revised: February 28, 2012; Accepted: March 3, 2012
- 12Clinical practice guidelines of the Spanish Society of Cardiology on stable angina. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2000;53:967–996., , , et al.
- 14ACC/AHA 2002 guideline update for the management of patients with chronic stable angina-summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. (Committee on the Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina). Circulation. 2003;107:149–158., , , et al.
- 202007 guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the task force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). J Hypertens. 2007;25:1105–1187., , , et al.
- 22Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases: executive summary. The Task Force on Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD). Eur Heart J. 2007;28:88–136., , , et al.
- 23European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: full text. Fourth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and other societies on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice (constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts). Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007;14(Suppl 2):S1–S113., , , et al.