Primary Aldosteronism in a Patient Who Exhibited Heart Failure
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 566–568, August 2012
How to Cite
Savoriti, C., Petramala, L., Zinnamosca, L., Colangelo, L., Cilenti, G., Formicuccia, M. C., Marinelli, C., Sciomer, S., Calvieri, C., De Toma, G. and Letizia, C. (2012), Primary Aldosteronism in a Patient Who Exhibited Heart Failure. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 14: 566–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2012.00645.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript received: February 9, 2012; Revised: March 4, 2012; Accepted: March 14, 2012
Vol. 16, Issue 4, 317, Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- 1A prospective study of the prevalence of primary aldosteronism in 1,125 hypertensive patients. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006;5:48., , , et al.
- 2Cardiovascular outcomes in patients with primary aldosteronism after treatment. Arch Intern Med. 2008;14:168., , , et al.
- 3Evidence for an increased rate of cardiovascular events in patients with primary aldosteronism. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005;19:45., , , et al.