Lambeth Early Onset (LEO) and Outreach & Support in South London (OASIS) service
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 97–103, February 2007
How to Cite
Power, P., McGuire, P., Iacoponi, E., Garety, P., Morris, E., Valmaggia, L., Grafton, D. and Craig, T. (2007), Lambeth Early Onset (LEO) and Outreach & Support in South London (OASIS) service. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 1: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2007.00010.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 14 November 2006; accepted 28 November 2006
- 2Early Psychosis Declaration: An International Consensus Statement about Early Intervention and Recovery for Young People with Early Psychosis. Jointly issued by the World Health Organization and International Early Psychosis Association at the 4th International Early Psychosis Conference, Vancouver, 28th Sept–1st Oct 2004 Available from URL: http://www.iris-initiative.org.uk/irisdeclaration
- 3Department of Health. The NHS Plan: A Plan for Investment, a Plan for Reform. London: The Department of Health, 2000.
- 4Department of Health. Mental Health Policy Implementation Guide. London: Department of Health, 2001.
- 7Census 2001 Topic Report: Lambeth. London Borough of Lambeth, 2003. Available from URL: http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/Services/CouncilDemocracy/StatisticsCensusInformation
- 13Early Intervention in psychosis (Editorial). Psychiatr Bull 2000; 24: 321–3.,
- 19The measurement of Duration of Untreated Psychosis (DUP): a new rating scale that combines DUP with pathways to care and service receipt. Schizophr Res 2004; 70 (Suppl.): 137., , et al.