Early intervention with difficult to engage, ‘high-risk’ youth: evaluating an intensive outreach approach in youth mental health
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 195–200, August 2008
How to Cite
Schley, C., Ryall, V., Crothers, L., Radovini, S., Fletcher, K., Marriage, K., Nudds, S., Groufsky, C. and Yuen, H. P. (2008), Early intervention with difficult to engage, ‘high-risk’ youth: evaluating an intensive outreach approach in youth mental health. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 2: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2008.00079.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Received 15 May 2008; accepted 22 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!