The development of the Recovery and Prevention of Psychosis Service in Melbourne, Australia
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 151–156, May 2009
How to Cite
Murphy, B. P., Simms, C., Dowling, R.-M., Graham, A., Doherty, A. and Meadows, G. N. (2009), The development of the Recovery and Prevention of Psychosis Service in Melbourne, Australia. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 3: 151–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2009.00113.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Received 15 June 2008; accepted 27 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!