The work was carried out at the University of Cincinnati Department of Psychiatry, 231 Albert Sabin Way (ML0559), Cincinnati, OH 45267-0559.
Differential brain activation during response inhibition in bipolar and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 189–197, August 2009
How to Cite
Cerullo, M. A., Adler, C. M., Lamy, M., Eliassen, J. C., Fleck, D. E., Strakowski, S. M. and DelBello, M. P. (2009), Differential brain activation during response inhibition in bipolar and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 3: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2009.00132.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received 20 November 2008; accepted 8 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!