Declaration of Interest: Programma2000 is entirely financed by a grant from the Lombardy Regional Health Authority (Italy). No other forms of financial support were received for this study.
‘Programma2000’: a multi-modal pilot programme on early intervention in psychosis underway in Italy since 1999
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 97–103, February 2010
How to Cite
Meneghelli, A., Cocchi, A. and Preti, A. (2010), ‘Programma2000’: a multi-modal pilot programme on early intervention in psychosis underway in Italy since 1999. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2009.00158.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Received 27 January 2008; accepted 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!