What makes Early Intervention in Psychosis services effective? A Case Study
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 319–322, November 2010
How to Cite
Brabban, A. and Dodgson, G. (2010), What makes Early Intervention in Psychosis services effective? A Case Study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 319–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00169.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 27 December 2009; accepted 27 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!