A descriptive study of pathways to care of high risk for psychosis adolescents in Korea
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 119–123, May 2010
How to Cite
Shin, Y.-M., Jung, H. Y., Kim, S.-W., Lee, S.-H., Shin, S.-E., Park, J.-I., An, S. K., Kim, Y.-H. and Chung, Y.-C. (2010), A descriptive study of pathways to care of high risk for psychosis adolescents in Korea. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00180.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Received: 24 September 2009; accepted: 6 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!