Differential propensity in recognition of prepsychotic phenomena among psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and school counsellors
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 275–282, November 2010
How to Cite
Liu, C.-C., Chang, L.-R., Tseng, H.-H., Lai, M.-C. and Hwu, H.-G. (2010), Differential propensity in recognition of prepsychotic phenomena among psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and school counsellors. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 275–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00182.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 23 October 2009; accepted 21 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!