Perspectives in Early Intervention
Correlation between attenuated psychotic experiences and depressive symptoms among Japanese students
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 200–205, August 2010
How to Cite
Kobayashi, H., Yamazawa, R., Nemoto, T., Murakami, M., Kashima, H. and Mizuno, M. (2010), Correlation between attenuated psychotic experiences and depressive symptoms among Japanese students. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 200–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00185.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received 24 September 2009; accepted 11 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!