Early Intervention in the Real World
At-risk mental state (ARMS) detection in a community service center for early attention to psychosis in Barcelona
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 257–262, August 2010
How to Cite
Quijada, Y., Tizón, J. L., Artigue, J. and Parra, B. (2010), At-risk mental state (ARMS) detection in a community service center for early attention to psychosis in Barcelona. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 257–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00192.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!