Mental health literacy among young people in a small US town: recognition of disorders and hypothetical helping responses
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 291–298, November 2010
How to Cite
Olsson, D. P. and Kennedy, M. G. (2010), Mental health literacy among young people in a small US town: recognition of disorders and hypothetical helping responses. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00196.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received 19 December 2009; accepted 5 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!