Meaningful lives: supporting young people with psychosis in education, training and employment: an international consensus statement
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 323–326, November 2010
How to Cite
The International First Episode Vocational Recovery (iFEVR) Group (2010), Meaningful lives: supporting young people with psychosis in education, training and employment: an international consensus statement. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 323–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00200.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received 31 March 2009; accepted 6 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!