Naming psychosis: the Hong Kong experience
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 270–274, November 2010
How to Cite
Chiu, C. P.-Y., Lam, M. M.-L., Chan, S. K.-W., Chung, D. W.-S., Hung, S.-F., Tang, J. Y.-M., Wong, G. H.-Y., Hui, C. L.-M. and Chen, E. Y.-H. (2010), Naming psychosis: the Hong Kong experience. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 4: 270–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00203.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 10 December 2009; accepted 17 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!