The mental health of young people: a new frontier in the health and social policy of the 21st century
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Special Issue: Early Intervention in Youth Mental Health: Papers from the 1st International Youth Mental Health Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 29-30 July 2010
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–3, February 2011
How to Cite
McGorry, P. (2011), The mental health of young people: a new frontier in the health and social policy of the 21st century. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00231.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!