Declaration of conflict of interest: The author has no conflicts of interest.
Troubled youth: an island of misery in an ocean of happiness, or the tip of an iceberg of suffering?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Special Issue: Early Intervention in Youth Mental Health: Papers from the 1st International Youth Mental Health Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 29-30 July 2010
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s1, pages 6–11, February 2011
How to Cite
Eckersley, R. (2011), Troubled youth: an island of misery in an ocean of happiness, or the tip of an iceberg of suffering?. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 6–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00233.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 7 September 2010; accepted 6 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!