Declaration of conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest.
What's worrying young Australians and where do they go for advice and support? Policy and practice implications for their well-being
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Special Issue: Early Intervention in Youth Mental Health: Papers from the 1st International Youth Mental Health Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 29-30 July 2010
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s1, pages 12–16, February 2011
How to Cite
Hampshire, A. and Di Nicola, K. (2011), What's worrying young Australians and where do they go for advice and support? Policy and practice implications for their well-being. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 12–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00234.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 21 September 2010; accepted 6 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!