Declaration of conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest.
The use of e-health applications for anxiety and depression in young people: challenges and solutions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Special Issue: Early Intervention in Youth Mental Health: Papers from the 1st International Youth Mental Health Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 29-30 July 2010
Volume 5, Issue Supplement s1, pages 58–62, February 2011
How to Cite
Christensen, H., Reynolds, J. and Griffiths, K. M. (2011), The use of e-health applications for anxiety and depression in young people: challenges and solutions. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 58–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2010.00242.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 30 September; accepted 6 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!