Perceptions of relapse risks following first-episode psychosis and attitudes towards maintenance medication: a comparison between nursing and social work professionals
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 324–334, November 2011
How to Cite
Chan, K. K.-S., Chin, Q. P.M., Tang, J. Y.M., Longenecker, J., Hui, C. L.M., Chiu, C. P.Y., Lam, M. M.L., Wong, G. H.Y. and Chen, E. Y. H. (2011), Perceptions of relapse risks following first-episode psychosis and attitudes towards maintenance medication: a comparison between nursing and social work professionals. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00268.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Received 5 July 2010; accepted 5 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!