Group cognitive behavioural therapy as a treatment for negative symptoms in first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 168–173, May 2011
How to Cite
Gaynor, K., Dooley, B., Lawlor, E., Lawoyin, R. and O'Callaghan, E. (2011), Group cognitive behavioural therapy as a treatment for negative symptoms in first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 168–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00270.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 28 April 2010; accepted 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!