Social cognition deficits and the ‘ultra high risk’ for psychosis population: a review of literature
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 192–202, August 2011
How to Cite
Thompson, A. D., Bartholomeusz, C. and Yung, A. R. (2011), Social cognition deficits and the ‘ultra high risk’ for psychosis population: a review of literature. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 192–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00275.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Received 3 February 2011; accepted 17 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!