Non-expert clinicians' detection of autistic traits among attenders of a youth mental health service
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 83–86, February 2012
How to Cite
Fraser, R., Cotton, S., Gentle, E., Angus, B., Allott, K. and Thompson, A. (2012), Non-expert clinicians' detection of autistic traits among attenders of a youth mental health service. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 83–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00288.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Received 12 January 2011; accepted 10 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!