An examination of patient-identified goals for treatment in a first-episode programme in Chennai, India
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 360–365, November 2011
How to Cite
Iyer, S. N., Mangala, R., Anitha, J., Thara, R. and Malla, A. K. (2011), An examination of patient-identified goals for treatment in a first-episode programme in Chennai, India. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 360–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00289.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received 25 August 2010; accepted 17 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!