Correction added after online publication 23 September 2011: affiliation for Nigel Wellman
Understanding the experiences and service needs of siblings of individuals with first-episode psychosis: a phenomenological study
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Sin, J., Moone, N., Harris, P., Scully, E. and Wellman, N. (2012), Understanding the experiences and service needs of siblings of individuals with first-episode psychosis: a phenomenological study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00300.x
Addresses of institutions at which the work was carried out:
1. Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Early Intervention in Psychosis Service. Trust Headquarters, 2nd Floor Fitzwilliam House, Skimped Hill Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1BQ.
2. West London Mental Health NHS Trust – Hammersmith & Fulham Early Intervention in Psychosis Service. Charing Cross Hospital, Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF.
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Ethical Approval: Ethical approval was given by the Berkshire NHS Research.
Ethics Committee – reference number 06/Q16022/157.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; accepted 28 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!