This paper is based on a study that is being carried out at: Institute of Mental Health, Early Psychosis Intervention, Buangkok Green, Medical Park, 10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747.
The Singapore flagship programme in translational and clinical research in psychosis
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 290–300, November 2011
How to Cite
Chong, S.-A., Campbell, A., Chee, M., Liu, J., Marx, C., McGorry, P., Subramaniam, M., Yung, A. and Keefe, R. S.E. (2011), The Singapore flagship programme in translational and clinical research in psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 290–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Received 25 July 2010; accepted 28 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!