Prevalence of violence risk factors in people at ultra-high risk of developing psychosis: a service audit
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 91–96, February 2012
How to Cite
Hutton, P., Parker, S., Bowe, S. and Ford, S. (2012), Prevalence of violence risk factors in people at ultra-high risk of developing psychosis: a service audit. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00307.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2011
- Received 3 September 2010; accepted 3 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!