Duration of untreated psychosis: a proposition regarding treatment definition
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 301–308, November 2011
How to Cite
Polari, A., Lavoie, S., Sarrasin, P., Pellanda, V., Cotton, S. and Conus, P. (2011), Duration of untreated psychosis: a proposition regarding treatment definition. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 5: 301–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00308.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Received 1 September 2010; accepted 10 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!