Present address: Population and Community Health; Department of Family Medicine, 2nd Floor Rm 2711; Clinical Skills Building, UWO London ON N6A 5C1.
An engagement and access model for healthcare delivery to adolescents with mood and anxiety concerns
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 97–105, February 2012
How to Cite
Ross, E., Vingilis, E. and Osuch, E. (2012), An engagement and access model for healthcare delivery to adolescents with mood and anxiety concerns. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00312.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Received 25 January 2011; accepted 9 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!