Present address: Centre for Biomedical Ethics, University of Singapore.
Translational and clinical research in Singapore: ethical issues in a longitudinal study of the prodromal phase of schizophrenia
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 3–10, February 2012
How to Cite
Lysaght, T., Capps, B., Subramaniam, M. and Chong, S.-A. (2012), Translational and clinical research in Singapore: ethical issues in a longitudinal study of the prodromal phase of schizophrenia. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00318.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Received 7 July 2010; accepted 22 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!