Personality disorders and accentuations in at-risk persons with and without conversion to first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 389–398, November 2012
How to Cite
Schultze-Lutter, F., Klosterkötter, J., Michel, C., Winkler, K. and Ruhrmann, S. (2012), Personality disorders and accentuations in at-risk persons with and without conversion to first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 389–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00324.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Received 5 May 2011; accepted 22 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!