Work was carried out at Massachusetts General Hospital, Division of Postgraduate Education, Department of Psychiatry, One Bowdoin Square, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02114.
Attention to body mass index by child psychiatry providers when prescribing second-generation antipsychotic medication to children: a survey study using a clinical vignette
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 195–200, May 2012
How to Cite
Fromson, J. A., Sutton-Skinner, K. M., Gorrindo, T., Baer, L., Romeo, S. A., Rieu-Werden, M. L. and Birnbaum, R. J. (2012), Attention to body mass index by child psychiatry providers when prescribing second-generation antipsychotic medication to children: a survey study using a clinical vignette. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00332.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
- Received 28 March 2011; accepted 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!