Can a targeted psychological intervention be effective for young people following a first manic episode? Results from an 18-month pilot study
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 380–388, November 2012
How to Cite
Macneil, C. A., Hasty, M., Cotton, S., Berk, M., Hallam, K., Kader, L., McGorry, P. and Conus, P. (2012), Can a targeted psychological intervention be effective for young people following a first manic episode? Results from an 18-month pilot study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 380–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2011.00336.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2012
- Received 18 October 2010; accepted 2 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!