Juwon Ha and Se-Won Lim contributed equally to this work.
Clinical differences between early- and late-onset social anxiety disorders
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 44–50, February 2013
How to Cite
Lim, S.-W., Ha, J., Shin, Y.-C., Shin, D.-W., Bae, S.-M. and Oh, K.-S. (2013), Clinical differences between early- and late-onset social anxiety disorders. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 44–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00341.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 30 May 2011; accepted 28 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!