Attributional style among youth at clinical risk for psychosis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 84–88, February 2013
How to Cite
DeVylder, J. E., Ben-David, S., Kimhy, D. and Corcoran, C. M. (2013), Attributional style among youth at clinical risk for psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 84–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00347.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 26 October 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!