Centre for Mental Health Research and Education, 3280 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4Z6, Canada.
Youth at ultra high risk for psychosis: using the Revised Network Episode Model to examine pathways to mental health care
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 170–186, May 2013
How to Cite
Boydell, K. M., Volpe, T., Gladstone, B. M., Stasiulis, E. and Addington, J. (2013), Youth at ultra high risk for psychosis: using the Revised Network Episode Model to examine pathways to mental health care. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 170–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00350.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 29 June 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!