Early Intervention in the Real World
Experience of recovery from a first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 476–480, November 2012
How to Cite
Eisenstadt, P., Monteiro, V. B., Diniz, M. J.A. and Chaves, A. C. (2012), Experience of recovery from a first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 476–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00353.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 13 June 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!