Reflections of young people who have had a first episode of psychosis: what attracted them to use alcohol and illicit drugs?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 193–199, May 2013
How to Cite
Archie, S., Boydell, K. M., Stasiulis, E., Volpe, T. and Gladstone, B. M. (2013), Reflections of young people who have had a first episode of psychosis: what attracted them to use alcohol and illicit drugs?. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 193–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00355.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 3 November 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!