Feasibility of mindfulness-based therapy in patients recovering from a first psychotic episode: a pilot study
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2013
How to Cite
van der Valk, R., van de Waerdt, S., Meijer, C. J., van den Hout, I. and de Haan, L. (2013), Feasibility of mindfulness-based therapy in patients recovering from a first psychotic episode: a pilot study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 64–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00356.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Received 10 May 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!