Present address: Rua Visconde de Pirajá, 547, Sala 719, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Markers of vulnerability to obsessive–compulsive disorder in an ultra-high risk sample of patients who developed psychosis
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 201–206, May 2012
How to Cite
Fontenelle, L. F., Lin, A., Pantelis, C., Wood, S. J., Nelson, B. and Yung, A. R. (2012), Markers of vulnerability to obsessive–compulsive disorder in an ultra-high risk sample of patients who developed psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 6: 201–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00357.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 30 May 2011; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!