Young people at risk for psychosis: case finding and sample characteristics of the Oulu Brain and Mind Study
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 146–154, May 2013
How to Cite
Veijola, J., Mäki, P., Jääskeläinen, E., Koivukangas, J., Moilanen, I., Taanila, A., Nordström, T., Hurtig, T., Kiviniemi, V., Mukkala, S., Heinimaa, M., Lindholm, P., Jones, P. B., Barnett, J. H., Murray, G. K. and Miettunen, J. (2013), Young people at risk for psychosis: case finding and sample characteristics of the Oulu Brain and Mind Study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 146–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00360.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Received 5 November 2011; accepted 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!