Correlates of subjective recovery in an early intervention program for psychoses
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 278–284, August 2013
How to Cite
Norman, R. M.G., Windell, D., Lynch, J. and Manchanda, R. (2013), Correlates of subjective recovery in an early intervention program for psychoses. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00371.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Received 10 January 2012; accepted 3 March 2012
- Arcangelo Rea Family Foundation. Grant Number: R-08-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!