Transitions to adulthood in first-episode psychosis: a comparative study
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 162–169, May 2013
How to Cite
Roy, L., Rousseau, J., Fortier, P. and Mottard, J.-P. (2013), Transitions to adulthood in first-episode psychosis: a comparative study. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 162–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00375.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: #200710CGD-188144-146281
- Fonds de recherche en santé du Québec. Grant Number: #13941
- Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!