Financial & competing interests disclosure:
Mental disorders diagnosed in childhood and at-risk mental state in a help-seeking population
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 187–192, May 2013
How to Cite
Comparelli, A., Pucci, D., Savoja, V., Kotzalidis, G. D., Falcone, I., Angelone, M., Comazzetto, C., Emili, E., Rigucci, S., Tatarelli, R. and Girardi, P. (2013), Mental disorders diagnosed in childhood and at-risk mental state in a help-seeking population. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 187–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00376.x
Paolo Girardi has received research support in the past 3 years from Lilly and Janssen; has participated in Advisory Boards for Lilly, Organon, Pfizer, and Schering; and received honoraria from Lilly and Organon. Giorgio D. Kotzalidis and Valeria Savoja are recipients of Italian Ministry of Education PhD grants for early intervention in the psychoses.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!