Clinical characteristics of patients who have recovered from schizophrenia: the role of empathy and positive-self schema
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Early Intervention in Psychiatry
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 138–145, May 2013
How to Cite
Chung, Y.-C., Kim, H.-M., Lee, K.-H., Zhao, T., Huang, G.-B., Park, T.-W. and Yang, J.-C. (2013), Clinical characteristics of patients who have recovered from schizophrenia: the role of empathy and positive-self schema. Early Intervention in Psychiatry, 7: 138–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7893.2012.00378.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!